Chasing Rabbits Membership
Benefits of Membership
Priority Dining Reservations. Membership grants priority dining reservation windows. Members are given access to make reservations 60 days in advance (30 days before the general public). Member reservation requests are always prioritized but remain subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
Discounted Food and Beverage. Members will receive a discount of ten percent (10%) on all food and beverage purchased at the Club by the Member for the Member. If the Member is accompanied by any permitted guests, the discount will be extended to all food and beverage purchased at the Club by the Member for parties up to 12. The discount does not apply to tax, gratuity, gift cards, takeout orders, gaming cards, movies, private events, or ticketed special events.
Waived Cover Charges. Cover charges will be waived for the Member. The waiver does not apply to ticketed special events.
Terms and Conditions of Membership and House Rules
These terms and conditions of membership and house rules (together with the Benefits of Membership listed above, collectively, the “Rules”) govern the rights and responsibilities of members (“Members”) of Chasing Rabbits private membership club (the “Club”) located at 141 East Meadow Drive, Suite 104, Vail, Colorado (the “Premises”). By completing and submitting your application for membership via the Club website, upon acceptance of your application you agree on behalf of yourself, and, if joining as part of a Family Membership, on behalf of all Members under your Family Membership, to be bound by these Rules.
- Term. The term of each membership is one (1) year, beginning on the date that the Member’s application is accepted and ending on the first anniversary thereof.
- Non-Transferrable. Memberships are non-transferrable and membership fees are non-refundable
- Renewal. Memberships automatically renew for a period of one (1) year at the then current annual membership fee using the payment method on file unless the Member notifies the Club that it does not wish to renew its membership at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the then-current term. The Club reserves the right not to renew any membership in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Guests. Guests may be permitted in the sole discretion of the Club. All guests must be accompanied by the Member to receive any discounts to which Members are entitled.
- Membership Cards. All membership cards must be presented to the front desk of the Club upon entry. Members should also expect to be asked to present their membership card when they sit down to eat or drink or if they open a bar tab. Where any Member allows their card to be used by a non-member, such non-member shall be denied access to, or removed from, the Club, and the Club shall have the right to suspend or terminate the membership of the Member whose card was used.
- Hours of Operation. The days and hours of operation of all Club facilities and the services provided will be established by the Club in its sole and absolute discretion. Use of the Club facilities is only available during operating hours of the Premises. All or a portion of the Club may be closed to members and their guests from time to time for private events, maintenance, repairs or other purposes.
- Children. The Club is designed for adults, but is child-friendly. Children are required to remain in the presence of a Member, or an adult guest of the Member, at all times. Children will be considered a guest of a Member. No persons under the age of 21 are permitted in the Club after 10:00 p.m.
- Attire. Proper attire and decorum must be observed by Members and their guests at all times. Ski boots are not permitted to be worn inside the Club.
- Treatment of Staff. Members must treat Club staff with appropriate respect and dignity. Any issues with staff shall not be addressed with the staff directly but rather reported to the General Manager.
- Illegal Drugs. Illegal drugs are not permitted on the Premises at any time. Any Member consuming illegal drugs at the Premises or bringing illegal drugs onto the Premises, or whose guest is found engaging in such acts, will be removed from the Premises, will be reported to law enforcement, and may have their membership terminated.
- Offensive Language. The use of loud or offensive language is prohibited at all times.
- Photography. The Club has the right to film, video or photograph member events and/or activities for use in its membership programming, promotions, public relations, and any other commercial or business purposes
- Use at Own Risk. Members and their guests use the Premises at their own risk.
- Compliance with Rules. Members and their guests must abide by all applicable laws, general policies of the Premises, and these Rules. Members are responsible for ensuring that their guests comply with such laws, policies, and Rules.
- Rights and Privileges of Membership. A Member shall be entitled to all the rights and privileges granted to a person in their capacity as a member and shall be bound by these Rules, but shall have no proprietary rights in the Premises or property of the Club.
- Termination. A membership may be terminated at the Club’s sole discretion at any time or for violating these Rules, engaging in any illegal conduct at the Premises, engaging in altercations with or unreasonably disturbing other Members, guests, Club staff, or other occupants of Premises or project of which the Premises is a part.
- Amendment. The Club reserves the right to from time to time amend these Rules in its sole and absolute discretion.